Vince & Megan | Sneak Peek | Balls Falls, Ontario Wedding Photographer

Vince and Megan have got to be one of the sweetest … most sincere couples I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  I cannot wait to show you the full blog post but I am having an incredibly hard time narrowing it down.  Their wedding at The Big Barn in Balls Falls, Ontario was truly beautiful!!  In the meantime, here are a few shots that I couldn’t help but post.

I just love this moment between them!

These were edited with my new Macbook … still trying to get used to it … everything looks so different compared to the PC version :).  Enjoy!

• Sonia said:

I absolutely love the first one. Where's this location? Such a vintage look. LOVE.

• Jen Williams said:

These are gorgeous! Love the texture of the barn!

• Very beautiful... I love looking at your work. You're so talented!!!

• Gabriella DeDonato said:

The pictures are absolutley amazing. They brought tears to my eyes.

Auntie Gabriella

• Megan said:

Fran - since the day you said you would travel (3 time zones!) to photograph our wedding we have been excited to see how you would capture our day. These are beyond amazing. The entire day was a whirlwind, but our time with you was calm and relaxed, and so much fun. Thank you for giving us such beautiful photos to look back at for years to come! Can you photograph all the important stuff in our lives?
    Can't wait to see more and I know our family and friends are loving the sneak peek too! xox

• Auntie Bernadette & Uncle Danny said:

We LOVED the pictures. Just beautiful.
    Lots of love.

• Amazing Pictures Fran! There is so much depth and love in those pictures. Can't wait to see more!

• Jafar said:

You're being way too vague to answer this, escilealpy since we don't have a clue what you mean by decent size . Whole books have been written on this, but the best way to gather a lot of info is use the search bar at the top of the page. Put in save money weddings or else cheap weddings. You'll get all you need.Also, the one thing to remember is that the biggest contributor to wedding cost is # of guests. It isn't just the food and drinks, either. So people on a tight budget have to tackle that part first.