Todd & Toni | Engagement Session | Toronto Wedding Photographer

This last trip back to Ontario, I was able to squeeze in an engagement session for Todd & Toni and a long overdue dinner.   I was introduced to Todd almost 14 years ago when I started dating my husband.  Over the years we have developed a very close friendship … I don’t just consider him one of my best friends …he’s more like a brother to me.  It warms my heart to see him so happy and in love!!

I am over the moon happy that he will be marrying Toni this May … she is an absolute sweetheart and is going to make a beautiful bride.  I am extremely honored that I will be photographing their wedding.

• Toni said:

Fran, the photos look great!! Todd loves how his hair looks in the photos (ha!). He says he thanks you (and owes you) for making him look handsome ;)

Thank you so much for taking such beautiful pics, despite feeling under the weather that day - so grateful. Extend our thanks to Michael too for chauffeuring us around.

t&t
    xo

• Jamila said:

Beautiful photos! Really striking, fantastic colour and quality! I can't wait to see the wedding photos! Yay!

• LadyInRed said:

I luv, luv, luv the pics so much. Great job!

can't stop staring at them.

• Mike said:

Great photos kids!!! You both look great (although you looked great live too!!!) Can't wait for the wedding to celebrate with you both, cheers!

• I love the use of different textures and elements. This is such a beautiful and romantic shoot!

• Hiroshi Kawaguchi said:

Congratulations!!
    Thank you very much to tell me your marriage. I am very glad to know you could get best target. But I am jealous! What a beautiful girl you got! You were very friendly with Japanese. You learned Japanese very much. Every people like you.
    Once again.
    Congratulations!

Hiroshi Kawaguchi, your friend from Japan

• Makoto Hiramatsu said:

I could not believe you were settled, but I understood watching the marvellous photos with full of happiness. Best wished to you and your beautiful fiance.
    Congratulations from your another friend in Japan

• Michelle Armstrong said:

Fran, the photos are spectacular! Fun, sexy, and true to who Toni and Todd are. Well done. You have an awesome talent. I can't believe my brother looks like a GQ guy - I love his hair too. Toni, you look goregous as always. I'm getting very excited now. The first Armstrong wedding! It will be quite the celebration!. Todd's sister, Michelle.

• Rajesh said:

Very good snaps, Fran! Love your work....keep shooting :)

• bless amen g. soriano said:

congratulations to both of you.