Renee & Steve | Engagement Session | Granville Island

This couple blew me away from the word “go”!   They put so much thought into this engagement session and I think it really paid off!!  Renee said to me that most people do not get their photos taken professionally and she wanted to look her best!  She had her ring cleaned … her hair done … her make up professionally done … new manicure … matching outfits … and all kinds of cool props!  I can’t thank you enough for making this such an easy session …

The first time I met these two our meeting lasted over two hours … it felt like no time had passed at all and we were just old friends enjoying a glass of wine on a sun-filled patio!  I love when I get clients like this … we immediately clicked and I cannot wait to shoot their wedding next year!!

Steve & Renee … I am so honored and happy that you chose me to be your photographer … you guys “ROCK!!”  … lol!!

or …. black and white???

• andrea said:

FANTASTIC!! She looks like some actress but I can't seem to put my finger on it :)

• tracey said:

love this babe!!! am i shooting their wedding with you?? chuckle.. love you!! xo

• James said:

Unbelievable colours and textures... and what a hot looking couple! LOVE THE LOOK!! Great Work Fran! :o)

• I've told you before, but I L.O.V.E your work lady! Unreal. And... LOVE the new look! How YOU!

• :D:D Awesome photos! Love all the colours- and that rearview mirror photo is just RAD.

• awesome awesome shoot! what a fun couple. love the processing in these too!

• Rose said:

WOW WOW I can't even find words. The colours, their poses and your style Frannie are absolutely STUNNING. You need a 'LOVE IT' button. What a couple - they look classy with the car but the denim shots were hot too.

• Renee-Claude said:

Oh Fran, Thank you so much for the kind words. You are so amazing. I am honestly speechless. The pictures are so beautiful and edgy. This 100% represents us. xoxoxoox

• Tasleem said:

These are amazing pictures, wow! I love the different backgrounds and the shots of just the legs and feet, as well as the kiss in the rearview mirror!:) And the guitar was the perfect touch in those casual shots! Renee, you do look like a model. So beautiful. The shots of you and Steve in front of the car, in particular, belong in a magazine! Awww... you guys make such a good couple, in real life and in photos! lol!

• Sukhi said:

Thank you dear Steve and Renee sharing such artistic pictures reflecting the happiest time of your lives and the happiness really matters to me at the end of day!In fact, for the first time from a friend!So far I have never thought of such pictures perhaps I am still a chronic bachelor!? Anyway, every picture is great in its own place and therefore, I've checked them all! Wish you all the best with the ever increasing happiness! And again happy in your own happiness!“If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time of your life.” “True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.” ~Antoine De Saint-Exupery “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” ~David Viscott "...One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love..." ~Sophocles
    “There is no remedy for love but to love more” ~Henry David Thoreau “Words mean nothing unless they are followed up with commitments.”

• Fran, I LOVE the bright colours. Everything is so perfect!

• Noushine said:

I was blown away ! The shots were astounding and the couple truly stunning. Renee, you are a beautiful, bubbly, and cute woman as is, but in the pictures you were transformed into a totally different beautiful woman - a sophisticated, seductive model. Who knew ? As for the shots, I liked the vividness of the blue outfits (totally suits you both) and the shots involving the rearview mirror and guitar as props. They were very creative and obviously showed that a lot of thought and care had been put into them. Way to go, guys ! A terrific start to the journey of wedding planning. May everything else go just as well for you. :)

• Jill and Mike Drever said:

YOU TWO ARE STUNNING!! Beautiful Beautiful inside and out you two - absolutely love the shots! xo cuz Jill and Mike

• Jess said:

Um, Fran. Amazing! I love every single photo! If I ever have an (obviously rock n' roll) engagement/wedding I want you to shoot it!

• Elena said:

Stunning! Remind me of some retro movie. Something to keep forever and look at when you are 85 :)

• libby said:

love, love, love

• Crystal Hahn said:

LOVE the red concept! SO EDGY!!! FAB FRAN!