Gosia & Peter | Engagement Session | Granville Island

It was great meeting up with Gosia & Peter for their engagement session yesterday.  After having to cancel due to ridiculous rainstorms the past few weeks, we finally saw the sun come out … we got to Granville and it started raining :).  We were still able to get some great shots and I am so excited to photograph their wedding next weekend.  The blue eyes on these two were just stunning and they are so incredibly sweet with each other.  They told me that they actually have been dating for 12 years!

Even though the colours were amazing that day, I could have blogged the whole shoot in black and white!  I just loved the way they turned out.  See for yourself!

• Beautiful shots... And what a lovely couple! She totally rocked the shoes :)

• tracey said:

love them frannie!!! how adorable are the two of them?? and her shoes...HELLO!

can't wait to shoot this one with you.. xo

• Fran! What an awesome session! I love her shoes! I especially love the 15th image up! Love the texture! Gorgeous!

• brooke said:

These are amazing Fran. Love all of them. You have a great eye.

• These are wonderful! :) Love the b/w. AND HER SHOES ARE AMAZING!

• Nancy said:

Totally awesome Fran!! What a spunky couple! Loved the energy of the shots!

• 11-15 = love! I especially love the cherry blossom pic - it's as if the tree is just surrounding them in love. I hope she frames that shot and 14 too! You are good, my friend.

• crazybubble said:

Very Niceeee!!!!!!! I Love Them All! Beautifull!!! Hehe cant wait !!!!

• Julie said:

Love these Fran!! My favorites are 17 + 18. You are amazing!!

• ziggy said:

Excellent pictures! Great energy flow between the couple. My preference is with b/w. Flash in close ups is little to obvious, but this is just nick picking.
    Happy shooting!