Justin & Jenn | Engagement Shoot | Stanley Park | Vancouver Wedding Photographer

Justin & Jenn are hands down one of the easiest couples I have ever had the pleasure of photographing!  Justin’s grandfather used to be a photographer so he has a real appreciation for the art and was a pro in front of my camera.  Jenn … bless her :).  watches Tyra Bank’s America’s Next Top Model … and let me tell ya, Jenn is a natural model and has the looks to boot!!   Their chemistry and love for each other was so beautiful to witness!  We had tons of laughs and it was a real hoot being around these two!!  I can not wait for their wedding in October!!

Which is your favourite??  Black and white or Colour…her eyes are amazing!!

3 (2)

America’s Next Top Model …

The following collages are pretty much how our whole shoot went :).  they laughed at my jokes … thanks guys…you rock!!

10 (2)

We got lost for a long time during our hike … quick change then off for more photos …

Justin, I’m sure you won’t have to worry about this when you’re married :).

Thanks again J & J … you guys are serious rockstars!!!

• Jenn and Justin said:

Fran! we've been obsessively checking the website for these...and they were worth the wait!!!! WE LOVE THEM! you are amazing with the camera! can't wait for October!

• Jenn and Justin said:

and P.S.

we like the black and white shot

• Jana said:

love the 2nd shot! such genuine laughs, all the while looking gorgeous.
    nice work!

• Great session! I really love the top image. And wow, does she ever have amazing eyes!

• Anne said:

Okay, so I might be biased, because I am Jenn's Mom, but these are truly beautiful pictures. I am amazed at how you not only captured wonderful images but allowed Jenn and Justin's spirit and energy to shine through in each of them.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures of their special day.

• Melly said:

E.T. phone home

• Marie said:

Fantastic pictures! You both are.....Handsome and Beautiful, like all the pictures and 10 is my favorite

• Tira J said:

What a great couple and some great images.

• Lili said:

These are great Fran! I love the second to last one!

• Wow - what beautiful eyes! You did such a great job capturing their relationship, and the backgrounds are yummy!

• Hi Fran,

I am Jenn and Justin's Event Planner. I must say...wow! you are an amazing photographer! the pictures look fantastic! and yes, I do agree with you, they are a fabulous couple!
    I look forward to meeting with you in October.

Sandy Pandher

• Karin said:

WOW! If these pictures are a taste of things to come, I can hardly wait for the big day. Thanks goodness - only 24 days to go!

• Karin said:

And furthermore - if love has a "look" Jenn and Justin truly bring it to life!

• Pingback : Jenn & Justin | Granville Island Brewery Wedding | Vancouver, British Columbia » Vancouver Wedding Photographer Photography British Columbia